Advantages of Buying a New Home
Foreclosed homes are old and neglected; Dorn Homes offers
house-customization for your preference
- Bank-owned homes are pre-owned and are typically back in the market before any restorations are done. This means that new owners would need to shoulder costly repairs and time-consuming renovations. It does not help that some foreclosed homes are not allowed to be inspected by potential buyers such as foreclosed homes in Prescott, Tucson, Green Valley and Tubac.
- Dorn Homes’ houses are newly constructed and therefore do not need any repairs. Every Dorn built home will be well worth your money because of the comfort, convenience, and energy efficiency it provides. Options for semi-customization are also available for future homeowners. Add to this is the fact that Dorn is a energy smart home builder for safer, healthier living. Lastly, the people behind Dorn Homes are warm and hospitable making the house-buying experience memorable instead of stressful.
Foreclosed homes are pre-owned; Dorn Homes’ houses are brand new
- Foreclosed homes have baggage. For obvious reasons, talking to owners of foreclosed homes in Prescott, Tucson, Green Valley and Tubac may not be easy. These people have been through a lot and giving up their homes is probably the last thing they want to do. Some may have yet to be evicted from their homes and it would be a challenge to ask them to leave.
- Dorn Homes’ houses are absolutely brand new. Every Dorn Homes house is built for a specific client. There’s nothing old, run-down, or pre-owned about a Dorn-built home, ensuring homeowners that they will get their money’s worth.
Foreclosed homes in Arizona are typically sold through auctions; Dorn Homes’ houses can be bought hassle-free
- Auctions are risky. In the process of trying to save, customers might actually end up paying more for properties sold through auctions. Bidding might result to overspending and there could be hidden charges for foreclosed homes like steep taxes, costly repairs, and unsettled loans.
- Dorn Homes guides its clients every step of the way. Our people ensure that future homeowners will spend their hard-earned cash wisely. We also guarantee that everything remains transparent, providing clients with information on all the expenses incurred in the home-building process. We definitely assist buyers one on one to understand the whole buying process.
Contact us today.